Denver Technology’s role is often focused on analysing the infrastructure requirements for a project and making recommendations for a solution. However, the process of analysing and recommending a solution requires an understanding of the business goals. The basic premise followed by Denver Technology is that the infrastructure solution is driven by the business/application requirements.
Denver Technology‘s Strategic consulting team provides this service to Enterprise class clients.
These roles generally entail analysis work required for specific projects. This can include:
- Consulting with the business and third parties (eg. application and infrastructure suppliers) to determine the scope and level of potential impact on the current infrastructure and the modifications/upgrades and additions required to meet the requirements
- SharePoint Solution Architect
- Analysing the impact of changes to the “production” environment
- Internet and Intranet related projects, including firewall implementations, mail gateways and Web page design
- Detailed planning for platform migrations or upgrades
- Evaluation of solution from suppliers