Why “CIO as a Service”?
Thanks to the rapid pace of technology development, companies of all sizes have access to technology solutions for less money and with more options than ever before – cloud computing, open-source software, mobile devices. Unfortunately, with a greater number of options comes greater complexity, and many companies struggle to keep up.
- Tap into the experience and expertise of our principal consultants.
- Some of our clients have our executives sit in on board meetings.
- We provide this service with some of our Managed Service offerings and also on an ad hoc basis.
Denver technology principal consultants and executives can and have provided everything from IT Strategy through to delivery of multi-million dollar programs or work, projects and technical solutions – much more than “just IT”.
We have a team of executives, management consultants, project managers and business analysts and technical staff across a range of disciplines. Our team have spent many years in businesses ranging from mining and manufacturing through to Finance and Law. We understand business and we love solving business problems.
Services we provide
- Developing a prioritized list of what needs to get done
- Customized IT roadmaps
- Risk management
- Matching business strategies with technology architectures such as cloud hosting, software as a service (SaaS) and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- Business continuity
Capital planning and investment
- Capital investments versus operational expenditures
- Comprehensive reviews of IT expenditures based on business goals and objectives
- IT budgeting
- IT legacy infrastructure migration
- Outsourcing analysis
- IT improvement metrics and goals
- Development of IT Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), RFI’s, RFP’s
- Vendor performance analysis
- Using industry standards as a basis, customize policies to suit your company.
This is our core business, but the extra dimensions we can bring include:
- Ensuring alignment between business objectives and IT
- Business Analysis
- Program management