Denver Technology specialises in managing hosted virtual computing environments including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) , Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud solutions.
We have indepth knowledge in migrating data swiftly and securely between server rooms and datacentres, partnering with several key vendors throughout Australia, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
For users who operate from a traditional office we offer a seamless transition to a more flexible, reliable and cost effective working environment.
For customers who require facilities that allow their employees to work anywhere at any time, the transition is seamless and advantageous.
Cloud and mobility enable you to:
- effect improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Save costs and reduce risk
- Support growth and handle busy periods with inherently scalable, elastic, capacity
Using Cloud-based software, such as Microsoft Office 365, collaboration because essential and part of the way users interact by allowing teams of teams in different locations to:
- Collaborate on documents without needing to send e-mail attachments and without waiting for them to arrive or be passed on.
- Calendars and task lists can be shared from wherever people work
- Documents can be collaboratively updated by multiple people at the same time.
- Employees can also connect through instant messaging and hold impromptu meetings with robust audio, video and web conferencing capabilities and can even choose to include customers and vendors in these meetings.
This improved sharing of information has the potential to enable every company to react more quickly to business opportunities and to promote collaboration amongst the members of its workforce.
Denver Technology can ensure that our clients can recover lost files and that data is available according to agreed Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) specifications in the event of a disaster, such as flood or fire.