In our commitment to quality, our processes and procedures are based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for Service Delivery. These procedures are tailored to meet the in-house policies and guidelines of our customers.
Denver Technology is experienced in the use and specification of Service Level Agreements and we expect to have our performance measured. Our long term contracts operate under specified Service Level Agreements.
Denver Technology’s capabilities in Operations Management ensure the delivery of high availability systems and the ability to minimise ongoing costs by effective asset management and reporting. High quality asset data also assists in planning for fleet replacements, costing maintenance agreements and assuring evidence of software license compliance.
Typical services provided include (but are not limited to):
- Site Management
- Asset Management including procurement
- Project Director
- Change Management
- Performance and statistical reporting
- Ensuring the required level of service delivery
- Ensuring that the correct resources are used for each task
- Ensuring that there is a harmonious work environment
- Liaison with other service providers (eg. Applications group)
- Liaison with business analysts, Denver Technology, third party and customer’s staff