Turning data into information
Denver Technology can help integrate classic control systems with modern networks, communications and application architecture.
We understand the unique requirements of an industrial environment, including:
- IT infrastructure
- Networking, WiFi and mobility
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Application development and integration
- Data historians
While our preference is for standard off the shelf software, there are often gaps in the market offerings. In response to client demand, we have developed dozens of bespoke application and interfaces. Take advantage of our winning combination of industrial experience and strength in application development.
The concept of IT-OT convergence isn’t new: Gartner came up with the term in the mid-2000s. It means integrating operational technologies such as SCADA, Remote Terminal Units, Programmable Logic Controllers, meters and sensors, which are working real time or near to real time, with IT systems.
Systems we have worked with…
…include (but are certainly not limited to):
Denver Technology has helped clients extract, collate and present data to put the results into the hands of the key decision makers as quickly as possible. we have worked with PI and Yokogowa.
Our experts can help you:
- Integrate data historians with your operations and business systems,
- Leverage your data historians as an enterprise application platform for connecting services and messages, relational databases.
- Develop customized applications and interfaces
- Implementation: design, planning, project management.
We have integrated Cardax systems with a number of ERP and HR systems to streamline management and improve both security and safety.
We have worked with a number of SmartPlant products including
- SmartPlant Instrumenation
- SmartPlant Materials
- SmartPlant P&ID
- SmartPlant Engineering Manager
- SamrtPlant Electrical
- SmartPlant Review
We have worked on RFID projects in heavy industrial environments, including viability assessments and intensity mapping exercises.