Denver Technology provides a comprehensive range of professional services that can be customised and scaled to suit the needs of our customers.
With over 75 engineers, our Professional Services Team is one of the largest local engineer talent pools and our partnerships with leading IT vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, Palo Alto, Citrix, VMware, Dell, HP and more allow our employees to deliver top quality services in designing, implementing and operating IT Infrastructure and Application solutions for organisations of all sizes.
The following outlines the range of services that that we provide to our customers:
Denver Technology has extensive experience in application development. A few recent examples are:
- Integrating an asset management system with the finance system.
- Creating a portfolio management tool that integrates with the asset management system, finance system and project scheduling tools.
- Creating a system for reporting on incident trending.
- Showing the live status of works progress, scrolling on a large screen.
- Supplying the database access layer and reporting for a high volume online rewards program.
- Implementing the toolset to compare two sets off data using process control methods for analysis
- Collecting data from over two networks and using it to kick off a reporting workflow.
- Providing trending on compliance audits
- Shift scheduling and modelling tool inclusive of competency strictures
As Denver Technology understands our customer’s business we can ensure that facets like security and access fit their policies and governance mandates. Our enterprise client’s regularly run security testing across our applications
No product on the market today comes equipped with every report needed by end users. Almost all of our customers require something above and beyond the canned reports that come OTB. The reports required may extend beyond the skill set of the business user and Denver Technology’s expertise is requested. Denver Technology provides reports to their customers via tools such as QBR, BIRT, SAP Crystal Reports, Hyperion SQR Production Reporting, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel, Power Query and Power BI. Denver Technology will identify the most effective ways to retrieve meaningful data from your systems on a case-by-case basis.
Customers have full access to the technical support team involved in the development process of the solution, thus all encountered problems can be resolved in an efficient manner.
We look forward to talking to you about your business.
You can read about previous work we’ve done on our Success Stories page.