Denver Technology’s consultancy assignments, designed to address known ‘pain points’, are carried out by consultants with many years relevant experience in the information security industry. Examples of consulting engagements which Denver Technology can provide include:
- ISM Readiness: a review of an organisation’s preparedness for an IRAP assessment for compliance with the ISM.
- Anti-Malware System Reviews: reviews the endpoint protection infrastructure, including people, policy and process.
- Forensic Investigations: we review the issue from the top down, ensuring a strong chain of custody and focus on the investigative process.
- Security Reviews: a general review, scoped according to the client’s requirements, covering all aspects of information security.
- Security Architecture and Design: utilising best of breed methodologies such as TOGAF and SABSA.
- Policy Development: Capability to deliver a full range of policy, procedure and process documentation catering to each customer’s individual needs.
- Security Education Development and Delivery: aimed and varying audiences within an organisation.